Warranty / Care
PLATED JEWELLERY WARRANTY
- Our gold plating process ensures that all plated jewellery has a strong, thick, quality, long lasting plate of gold that wont ware. If anything happens to your plated jewellery within the first 12 months we will replate it FREE. Please follow the steps below to ensure your jewellery stays fresh forever.
PLATED JEWELLERY CARE GUIDE
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing your gold plated jewellery. Wear your jewellery after you have sprayed on your perfume so that chemicals on the spray or perfume does not interact with your jewellery’s metal.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear your gold plated ring, bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, perfume and the like may react with metal/plated jewellery and will cause it to tarnish easily. This also goes with sweat, so make sure you don’t forget to remove your gold plated jewellery when you exercise or anything that would require heavy physical work, and also when swimming.
- Check jewellery regularly for signs of dirt, wear and tear. Gently rub gold plated jewellery with one of our polishing cloths to maximize the metals shine. Do not press hard when polishing as this may cause damage to the surface of the piece.
If your jewellery is solid gold, gold plated or sterling silver we recommended our polishing cloths to keep them looking brand new!
Click Here - Polishing Cloths